The Sisters of BCMH are interested in joining together for social interaction, personal growth &
Some of what we do:
- Rosh Chodesh Shalosh Seudos in the summer at local homes with educational and inspirational speakers.
- Educational programs such as how to create a Living Will, health education and much more.
- Tzedaka projects such as partnering with the Sisters of Sederot, Israel to contribute to their rehabilitation program for children affected by the rocket attacks.
- Oral history of long time BCMH sisters was created and compiled into a book.
- Rosh Chodesh Malava Malka in the winter at local homes
- Maintain the Shul Gift Shop
- Supply flowers for Shul during Shavuot
For more information, to join the BCMH Sisterhood or to get involved, please contact our President, Rhonda Rubin at 206-722-9993 or email@example.com
. To join the distribution list, click here